Since coming home, I have loved spending
time with my friends. You know
relationship are special when there is a spiritual friendship that can keep the
bond strong even after a few years of separation. Since being home, I have attended a wedding,
a funeral, and a baby shower ( all stages of life) but one of the biggest joys
has been meeting the next generation. When I left, many of my friends had just
gotten married; now they all have children.
I will still give a prize to the first kid that learns to say my
name. But it seems that no matter how
long they sit on my lap and I whisper “Karen, Karen” all that comes out is
“mama”. Oh will, it has been exciting to
see how God is blessing my friends with families to raise in His likeness.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.