I often feel inadequate for the job of Team
Leader, especially in light of all the changes we have gone through this
year. When I went home for surgery last
year I was on a team with two other single women. When I came back sig months later, I was Team
Leader to two strangers, both of whom were young single people serving a short
term commitment to this place. It was
hard to lead people who viewed their time here only as an ‘experience’ in their
lives, instead of trying to put down roots in this culture. My team has once again gone through major
change. These young people headed home,
old friends have returned with their children, and a new couple has arrived.
Pray that we will bond quickly and be an example in this place of the love that
God has called us to have for one another.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.