Saturday, December 7, 2013

Hospital Visitation


In this country there is no such thing as bad hospital food. It is the responsibility of a sick person’s loved ones to bring them food.  My home is a 2 minuet walk from the hospital and I felt led to try to meet this need for people who don’t have family in town.  When I went to inquire about helping, I stopped in the lobby to pray and seek God’s direction.  At that moment a woman across the way called out my name.  Years ago I had met a doctor who works here; she pointed me in the direction of the volunteer services office.

I am excited about the potential of this ministry.  I pray that we can also give food for their souls.  God has already used divine appointments in the past and present to make this a possibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.