Sunday, December 8, 2013

Pennies for Heaven


I have heard that as of Feb 4 the Canadian mint will no long be distributing the penny. One penny doesn’t seem like that big of a deal. We all have a ton of pennies rolling around in our spare change drawer, filling the ash trays of our cars, and weighing down our wallets. But what if I told you that each one of those pennies could equal one YOU person reading the Bible and coming in contact with the Word of God for the very first time in their lives? In order to help YOU people be more aware of the web page I mentioned above we are using a Google ad to attract people’s attention. Every time a person clicks on our ad as a way to go to our page we owe Google one penny.  One penny is all it takes to help get the Word out there. So instead of handing back all your pennies to the bank, we are asking families, Sunday school classes and prayer groups to collect them, save them, keep them and pray for each individual that they represent who will come in contact with the Bible for the first time because of them. (Sorry, donations under $10 will not be receipted). When I am back in Canada next I will collect them all and we can   rejoice that our old pennies are working to see the kingdom of heaven expanded here on earth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.