Last time I was home, I asked you to keep praying for the
translation of the Old Testament into YOU.
It was a joy this semester to see printed copies of Ruth, Esther, and
Jonah all make it into town. I was able
to take copies over to several friends’ homes and show them that the work they
helped test, by answering questions about the translation, had actually been
published. Some of my friends who help
with this testing process are not actually believers but they were thrilled to
have a copy of this book in their home because they helped work on it. While these three particular books may not be
the most evangelistic in nature, I am touched to see my friends excited about
the Word of God. Please keep praying. We
still have several books to go before the YOU Bible is complete.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.