My Roommate is heading back
to the States for a much needed time of home assignment. As she has been tying up loose ends and
preparing to spend six months in the US, she has been inviting over a number of
the people she has met over the last three years. For her, it is a chance to “go for broke” so
to speak, to once again clearly share with them the good news and their need
for Jesus. My roommate has made sure
that I was on hand for most of these gospel presentations so that I can get to
know her friends and help judge their interest in the message. Those that seemed more open, I made sure they
knew that I would be lonely without a roommate for that many months and
encouraged them to stop by and visit any time.
I hope that these relationships will deepen and that we will be able to
keep seeing them grow in understanding.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.