For the last year and
a half I have been blessed by the company of my roommate/business partner. She is a godly young woman who I have had the
privilege of living with and working alongside of. We love talking though strategy and I have
often been challenged by her even in my ministry. She had sadly had a hard time relating to her
team out here. This has been an ongoing
conflict which has finally pushed her to the end of her rope. Right while she was in the midst of deciding
what to do or what should come next, God brought a young man into her
life. She mow has plans to return to the
States the beginning of February – for good.
Her leaving and even talking about
leaving has been very hard on me. The
frustration with her team has driven her on a number of occasions to just stay
“I’m done; I’m just done and can’t take it here anymore.” This attitude at home and at the office really
affected me and my own drive to keep active and engaged with neighbours and
friends. I also means that come February
I will be both living and working alone.
This is a lot of change on the horizon for me. Please pray that God will help me to be totally
“here” even as she goes through this time of transition. Also ask that He will provide new works
mates, ministry partners and roommates.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.