Thursday, December 5, 2013

Visiting Churches

During this time at home, I have got to visit my supporting churches.  I have been to eight churches and numerous ladies meetings, prayer meetings, youth groups, Sunday school classes, small groups and kids clubs.  When I spoke at one ladies meeting I attempted to make them feel like they were in a real YOU home for tea.  I set up places to sit on the floor, filled the table cloth with dried fruits, nuts, candies and cookies, and invited the ladies every few seconds to “eat, eat”.  In some cases actually taking the food and putting it in their hands.  I wanted them to see that my main job is making friends and sharing the gospel in that context.  Everywhere I went I reminded people that God has created us all to declare His glory.  I feel blessed with the opportunity to do what I was created for among the YOU people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.