I am already starting to look forward to my
return on August 13th. This
coming semester I have been offered an interesting study opportunity. One of my teachers will be taking the
graduating national students studying YOU down south to a YOU farm village for
their practicum. She will be staying in
a hotel and would like me to share the room with her. She will have to visit each of the students
in the homes that they are staying in, which she says I can come along
for. She will also teach me 10-15 hours
a week in our hotel room I will have to sign a contract with the school
promising to be a model citizen (aka no open propagating of my faith). I want to take this opportunity for the sake
of my language, since it will be total immersion. But I do have to be wise in light of the
tightened security and the number of people who are being kicked out. Please pray for wisdom for both myself and my
team leader as we consider this matter, as well as grace for me to accept
either outcome.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.