Giving thanks
·
I spent
the better part of the last month sick in bed.
Between having a cold and then getting the flu – it seemed like my best
friend out here was my own washroom. I
am thankful for renewed strength and energy that has allowed me to get out and
interact with some of my local friends.· In the last few months I have seen a real leap forward in my own language ability and can now make it around town and perform almost all daily tasks without problems.
· We are preparing to have a summer team come and help us… but I am just learning how much planning that takes from our end. Pray that we will get all of the loose ends tied up in time and cut through all the red tape in the proper fashion. Also pray for the students that will be coming to join us… that God will be preparing them for the task ahead.
· Soon many of my teammates who were here for only one year will start to head home. The first one leaves in the middle of May and then one each month for the next four months. Pray that they Lord will give them safe trips home and they will experience little re-entry shock. Also pray for our remaining team that we will work together well and stay strong and faithful to the cause.
· For all the YOU people that the Lord would be a mighty work in front of our eyes. Most of all those two aforementioned girls who seem to be open.
Thank you for coming along side me. I have bow been here for eight months and I
continue to appreciate with thankfulness your continued participation. May the Lord bless you and keep you,
KSA
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.