Thursday, December 5, 2013

Needy Knee


Vacation is a time I look forward to every year, a time when my company know the importance of getting away for a time of rest, realization and spiritual refreshment.  However, this year it was not so relaxing.  While away my kneed decided to cause me trouble.  For three days I was unable to straighten or put weight on my leg, but praise God it is back to normal.  This was a very real and painful reminder that my body is getting old, and at a faster rate than most.  It was also scary insight for my teammates to understand when I say my knees are in bad shape I mean it.  Praise God I am doing great again.  Thank you all for your prayer during this time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.