If you want to know more about what we are
hoping to see happen out her, or you are just looking for a good book to read,
might I suggest: Garrison, David. Church Planting Movements: How God is
Redeeming a Lost World. WIGTake
Resources: Bangalore India. 2004. I know this can be purchased through Amazon,
and I am sure that Blessings could order in a copy if you asked.
Comments:
A few months ago I asked for feedback and
comments, and am sad to report that I only heard back from two people. I really want this newsletter to be a way to
keep you informed and make you feel like a part of the work among the YOU
people, because you really are. I
couldn’t be here without your support and prayers. Together in Him, KSA
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.