Praise
· Our summer team did a really great job. They made a lot of good contacts in the area and spent a lot of time praying for us and the YOU people. It was a big encouragement to have them around for the summer.
· I am so thankful to be starting YOU language studies in the fall. It was a big decision as to whether or not to switch languages… but I am so thankful for the Lord’s directing I the matter.
· There is a big 50th anniversary of the area going on and that has resulted in a crackdown by authorities and greater security for all of us. Ask for safety for all workers out here that they can remain doing what our Father has called them too.
Thank you for being part of the work by
remembering me and the YOU people before his throne.
· Our summer team did a really great job. They made a lot of good contacts in the area and spent a lot of time praying for us and the YOU people. It was a big encouragement to have them around for the summer.
· I am so thankful to be starting YOU language studies in the fall. It was a big decision as to whether or not to switch languages… but I am so thankful for the Lord’s directing I the matter.
Prayer
·
As I
mentioned in my last letter many of our teammates are headed home…this leaves
us with less people to follow up on all the contacts the summer team made. Ask that we will have wisdom on what
relationships to pursue.· There is a big 50th anniversary of the area going on and that has resulted in a crackdown by authorities and greater security for all of us. Ask for safety for all workers out here that they can remain doing what our Father has called them too.
KSA
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.