Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Learning

The majority of my time right now is spent learning the national language.  Since I am living right on the university campus, the teachers come to my apartment and class is held right in the living room.  There are two other guys in my class who are both Christians and are interested in learning for the same reason.  We spend fourteen hour a week in formal class setting, buy everywhere I go I am surrounded by the language.  I am constantly facing cultural experience that leave me confused or uncertain of what I have just agreed to.  Every day is a bit of an adventure.  I also have a special tutor who comes once a week.  She is a local Christian friend who is helping to teach me bible vocabulary  God has really provided her as a special friend and she is not only teaching me the language, but some key cultural elements so I can live life more life a local. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.