During the last two weeks that the students
were here, we took them on a vision trip around the desert. We wanted them to see just how vast the need
was here, how many cities and towns are still without light.
The
travel was great for my language as I was translator for tem other people. Among the way I was blessed with many divine
appointments and chances to talk with people and tell them of who He is.
In
my favorite little village I met this woman.
We were praying in front of the biggest mosque in town when this older
woman came running up to see us (being a large group of foreigners we grad a
lot of attention in these small towns).
When she discovered I could speak a little of her language she was so
thrilled she started hugging me and touching my face, saying over and over that
she was so glad that we had come. We
took the above picture together and I went back to her home the next day with a
copy. YOU culture is all about being a
good hose, but this woman was so overwhelmed that she forgot to invite us
in. Instead we stood in her doorway as
she cried with joy. I asked if I could
pray for her in the name of Jesus Christ.
It was one of my first opportunities to pray with someone in the YOU
language and the experience has challenged me to learn more Spiritual
vocabulary. She really seemed like a
woman of peace in her village.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.