The count down really is getting lower
everyday with only weeks left before my plane takes off. The last few months have been filled with
preparation and plans. I was able to
take a Language Acquisition class which gave me a great frame work to learn
both the national and YOU language.
Within forty eight hours of finishing the class, God had provided me
with my very own language helper… not just a native speaker, but a fellow
believer who is excited about my mission plans.
The national language is tonal and has been a real struggle for me since
I have not musical ability. I have also
been blessed by the opportunities of sharing my passion for missions and my
work among the YOUs with my different church families. Last week I spent a few days up at the
Pioneer office learning how to fill in expense reports and all about the
business side of mission.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.