Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Weaknesses

This past semester has been a rather hard one for me physically.  I had many sore days in which my body did not seem to want to respond.  Days that, by the time I walked to class I had used up all of my energy and my teacher sent me home because I looked to sick/ weak to be there.  Days that I had to cancel with local friends because I just couldn’t move.  This became very discouraging.  I have to admit that there where many day that I wondered why God chose to send me out here when so many others are stronger and would not tire in the same way.  Thankfully he brought a friend into my life at the right time to remind me that He uses the weak things of this world to prove his strength.  I am weak and I only pray that somehow others are seeing His power through my continued presence here.  Please continue to lift me up.  My strength has been improving as the weather has gotten better, but even more than that ask that I would not be discouraged, but trust his higher purposes. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.