Just today, I was chatting with one of my
teammates and realized afresh that I will be facing some significant changes
when I return. Our team of three will be
shrinking. One of my teammates feels
that God is calling her to return home and work with YOUs that are immigrating
to Canada. My team leader is taking a
much needed year off to work on her master’s degree in teaching English. I really don’t know what that will mean for
me come September. Since I have been
home this spring, two new young people have joined our team on a short-term
basis (six months to one year). Pray
that God would lead me concerning the possibility of serving as interim team
leader, or the wisdom of joining another team (which would likely mean moving
to a new city).
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.