Thursday, December 5, 2013

Bonding Time


I thankfully made it back one week before my former team leader left for the US.  This meant we had seven days to transition and pass off responsibilities.  One of the things I was most worried about was meeting my new team.  The two people I will be working with both arrived while I was home for my surgery.

A good working team relationship is so important to life out here that I thought it would be a great idea if we all got away for a while on a team bonding retreat of sorts  We decided to join other friends who we all knew and headed down to the Southern part of our province for five days.  The 24 hour train ride alone was almost enough of an opportunity for us to connect.  The week was filled with a bunch of fun and shared experiences; from meeting local friends, to seeing majestic sights to riding camels in the rain.  For more detailed description of some of these activities don’t forget to check my blog:  ksadaily.blogspot.com.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.