Monday, January 2, 2017

Stand and Worship Volume# 13 Issue # 2 Date: November 2016


There is a great story in buried in 2 Chronicles chapter 20, the people of Judah were going to be attached by the Moabites and Ammonites, instead of polishing armour and reviewing battle strategies, King Jehoshaphat set his face to seek the Lord.  He calls all the people to join him in worship, even assigning some to be singers.  “And when they began to sing and praise, the LORD set an ambush against the men of Ammon and Moab, and Mount Seir, who had come against Judah, so that they were routed.”   The people dedicated themselves to stand and worship Him, and the Lord fought the battle on their behalf, bringing glory and honour to himself through the victory.   I feel like lately in this place I have had the honour of watching him fight the battle for us, and I am left in total awe and worship of what the LORD has done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.