Monday, January 2, 2017

Email - Need Your Help Part 3

Greetings,

I would once again like to thank you all for your ongoing love and support
over the past few trying months.  My health continues to be much the same,
to the point I have stopped working at the factory for a while and spend
my days at home resting. Since I am no longer saving up every ounce of to
make baby food, I have been able to spend a little more time with my
neighbours, which as you know is my real joy in living here.

My team leaders returned a couple of weeks ago and we sat down to review
my options and make a plan. They were the ones who encouraged me to step
away from work for the time being. Shortly after Celebrating Christmas
here with friends I will be flying down to Thailand to take a several
month long sabbatical of sorts. The purpose of which is firstly to seek
medical advice, Thailand is known for its medical tourism and excellent
hospitals. Second it will be a time to rest and seek Father's will for
what comes next, whether returning to my job here at the baby food factory
or finding a different way to serve the U people. I will be staying in a
guesthouse for people focused on the U people, conveniently across the
street from the media office where I have volunteered in the past.

It is hard for me to step away even for this short period of time, but in
light of the wise counsel I have received from many of you, it seems like
the best option.

Thank you all again and have a Merry Christmas,
KSA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.