Monday, January 2, 2017

Email - Need Your Help part 2

Dear friends,

Thank you all for your faithful prayers over the last month. Many of you
have responded with words of encouragement and verses to ground my heart
in the powerful truth of his Word. All have been heard, appreciated and
used to spure my heart over these long days.

Sadly my physical state is still much unchanged, the exhaustion and
fatigue continue to make small daily tasks feel like an overwhelming
chore. My workmates graciously gave me a week off work to go and rest. I
went up to the provincial capital to stay with our area leaders, a dear,
wise couple whose opinion I greatly value. They gave me a quite week with
space for reading, sleeping and seeking Father. Even this week long gift
of rest didn't seem to do much to change how My body has been feeling.

While I was away I did get to hear the insight of several close friends,
suggestions like taking a real sabbatical (time either at home or
elsewhere that isn't fill with taking classes, attending conferences and
sharing with supporter), finding a new job in the capital city with less
stress and less hours ( I was offered two such positions over the week),
working with my boss to try to cut my hours at the factory in half, one
friend even suggested moving home to Canada and working with U people in
Toronto. All of these are helpful thoughts and I thank you all for
prayerfully engaging on my behalf this past month.

My boss/team leaders will get back sometime next week, so I will be able
to sit down with them in earnest and talk through some of these options. I
will keep you all updated.

Love,
KSA

Habakkuk 3:17-19 reread, "when there is no strength in the body and the
joints refuse to move yet I will rejoice in the Lrd"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.