Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Typing not Tea

In the past, when people have asked me, “What exactly do you do overseas?” I jokingly responded that I drink tea to the glory of God. Most of my ministry has been one-on-one interaction with neighbours and friends. But, this year, like everyone else living through COVID, I am have had to go virtual. My upcoming surgery will extend my time in Canada even after the borders reopen. In light of this, I have been accepted to join the U Broad Sowing Team which intentionally uses social media and other forms of communication to make sure the U Bible is distributed. On top of transliterating the Scriptures, I will also spend my days keeping up posts and responding to comments on the U Bible Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube pages, making it a ministry of typing, not tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.