I have been
back to visit Hannah and meet her cute little baby boy. Both her sister and
sister-in-law were also hanging out at her beauty shop today. They laughed at
how I cooed over the sweet little bundle, often speaking English to him (which
sounds like meaningless garble to them). When he fussed I rocked him in my arms
singing songs about Fathers love for him. After they finally stopped giggling
one of them suggested I actually take the baby with me. This is the same family
that has been trying to talk Hannah into giving up her son for the last ten
years, I wasn't surprised that all they saw was an extra mouth to feed and a
potential way out. They got so detailed as to tell me where I could buy formula
since I didn't have any breast milk of my own.
Hannah spoke up from the corner, "I wouldn't cry if you took him. I
trust you. I know he would have a good home".
Please keep lifting Hannah up, her health is
having problems as she is weakened by arthritis and she still needs to make a
good enough living at her beauty shop to support her two boys. I am also asking
Father what sort of a role he wants me to play in the life of Hannah and her
son, how would he have be a practical support to this suffering little
family.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.