Pray for:
* My own heart to be filled with gratitude during this season of thorns
* God’s hand and purposes to shine in light of the current situation the U people are facing
* My own continued recovery and strength after falling in the park
* The Lord to give wisdom and insight as I figure out what visa to apply for in this new country
* Continued partnership development and the needed funds before I can leave
* My upcoming move, that God would already be opening hearts of future neighbours.
* My own heart to be filled with gratitude during this season of thorns
* God’s hand and purposes to shine in light of the current situation the U people are facing
* My own continued recovery and strength after falling in the park
* The Lord to give wisdom and insight as I figure out what visa to apply for in this new country
* Continued partnership development and the needed funds before I can leave
* My upcoming move, that God would already be opening hearts of future neighbours.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.