I have done it myself in this letter already using terms
like “when I go back” or “I will be returning”, but both of those are sort of a
misnomer. Yes, I will still be living in
the same country which means I will be speaking the same languages, but
everything else will be new. I will be
living in a new city, in a new province, finding a new job, working with a new
team, forced to make new friends from among my new neighbours. Considering other than the few sentimental
items I was able to ship back to Canada, everything else I owned was abandoned
I will have to buy new dishes and sheets and towels and everything for my new
house. With the mountain of transitions
still looming on the road in front of me, I need His grace to adjust and handle
all the changes that are sure to come my way.
My hope is to head over the middle of November
on my 60 day tourist visa. Spend that
time finding a job or study situation that will put me in close contact with my
people group. As soon as I moved out of
my province, their population percentage dropped dramatically, and so I am
asking Father to guide me to a good situation where I will be living in close
proximity to those He wants me to build relationships with.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.