I was up at our mission office at the end of June. Many remain optimistic that we will be able to return the country I have been in, and perhaps pursue one of the many opportunities I learned about on my trip, this return wisely needs to be put off until at least the beginning of 2019. In the next 6 months, I hope to take a TESOL class and upgrade my English teaching credentials. I continue with daily language study of both U and the national language so that my own ability to communicate does not wean during this time away. I am also asking Father to put me in contact with U people that have immigrated to Canada. Already that prayer is being answered as a lady at my church mentioned a U couple in her English class. This time of waiting is also ordained by Him and I am daily asking that it will be used to His glory.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.