One
night, at a friend’s house, I ran into a local believer girl I knew. She had
been called into the police station several times in the last week for her
registration. Each time, she feared they were going to take her away to one of the
many horrific “re-education” camps that are popping up around our province. She
told of how she had to daily turn these fears over to the Lord and accept His
will. We spent a long time just praying together that night that God would
strengthen her and give her courage. Just days after I left the country, I
learned she had been taken away. Another person described her boldness in
going, as if the Lord was calling her to go and be a witness for Him in the
dark hopelessness of these camps. She is not the only believer I know currently
serving time. Please continue to lift these brothers and sisters up daily. They
are being salt and light in ways we can’t even begin to understand. The
pressure on them to conform is tremendous.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.