As I travelled I was amazed by the pockets of U people I found all over the country. In some places there were pockets of students studying at schools, sometimes a few hundred, other times a location had as many as a couple of thousand. I talked to professors, businessman, entrepreneurs and food vendors. In some case they were all crowded in one campus, in others, the U population seemed to be spread out around town and not very connected. In some cities, there were already expats reaching out to them, in one place I met a local believer that was spending time with U classmates. By the end of my trip, I was convinced there was not only great need but also great opportunity around the country. It will take a level of intentionality to focus on such a small minority of U people in these huge cities, but Father still has much work to be done to see this people come to Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.