Besides the great community and the good medical, one of the things that drew me to this location was its proximity to the media team. I mentioned a few months ago a praise report from them of having been able to let at least 1 person in each village learn that the bible is availed in their language. They have since set the goal at ten people in each area. The want U people to be aware that the word exists. As I have been feeling up to it, I can spend an hour or two at the office each day helping get the news out. It is good for my heart to be able to help, even in a small way, during this time of being away from the place I love.
As these guys use their tech skills to track web page visitors and app users, I am encouraged to learn that many U people not only know the word exists, they are hungrily reading it. One guy has devoured over 500 chapters in less than a month. May the word powerfully be at work in his and others lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.