After a few months in Thailand, it is time for me to consider what comes next. Many friends, supporters and even mentors have strongly advised against returning to the stressful busy pace of the baby food factory. Sadly there is no other option for employment in the city where I have been living, down in the southern part of our province. Any other job would require a move back up to the provincial capital. Since this is a big decision I want to make sure I am wisely seeking Father in the process.
Currently, I am applying for a tourist visa so I can head back the end of April (the same time the Canadian Member Care Coordinator from my organization will be in town). I hope to spend some time interacting with different companies and schools about visa options, as well as talking to my current employer about ways my job at the factory might be able to shift to make it more manageable. I will have a lot of people to meet with while I am there and a lot of questions about the future that I will be prayerfully seeking answers too. Please remember to ask for His guidance in all of this.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.