Sunday, May 4, 2014

Blogging Again

While I was home many of you mentioned missing my blog and the regular updates on my life.  The only problem was my last blog didn’t always feel like it coincided with my life.  Oh it was a collection of funny stories that really happened to me, but because I didn’t mention the LRD of the real reason why I am here, it sometimes felt empty compared to how I was really doing.  My last blog mentioned the name of the people group I work with, and if you searched for them in google, more often than not it linked people back to my blog, which isn’t the best for security.  So this time I am being more careful in what I say about the area, but more open in what I say from my own heart.  If you want to know on a more regular basis how you can be lifting me up and yarping for me check out my new blog: www.ksawhenever.blogspot.com.  Remember to take the few extra seconds to leave a comment so that I know this is a useful way to communicate with you about the work we are doing together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.