Saturday, August 1, 2026

Chrch Dinners



One of the absolute joys of living on this side of the border is the freedom to gather with local local body. For the past four years, I’ve had the privilege of being part of a Sunday fellowship right here in my city. In the beginning, though, it wasn't easy—with little to no language skills, I admit to falling into the habit of ducking out quickly as soon as the final song ended!

This summer, however, my roommate and I wanted to change that. With a heart to lean into local community and love the Body of Chrst well, we started intentionally inviting our brothers and sisters from chrch over for dinner.

It’s been a hilarious adventure trying to master dishes that fit their local palates (and our limited cooking skills!), but hospitality has opened such sweet doors. Sitting around our table, we’ve been deeply blessed to listen as guest after guest shares their incredible story of how they came to know the Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.