Saturday, August 26, 2023

In the water

Two Sundays in a row I had the honour of witnessing baptismal services. The first was within our expat community, as several of my friends’ and teammates’ children made the decision to take this step of faithfulness. A week or so before we all gathered on the banks of the stream, the kids had been in my home. Their parents asked me to teach a bit of a class reviewing with the importance and significance of what they were committing to.

The very next week when I arrived at my local fellowship group, I noticed a kiddy blow-up pool already to go in the courtyard. 8 members of our congregation were following His command to take this important step. One of these ladies was related to the U family we had delivered a Christmas food basket too. I was so excited when she told me her family knew that she was being baptised. Please join me in asking that this women's faithfulness and commitment to follow Him will have a deep impact of the wider U community in her area.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.