Heart of the Matter- After initially contacting people, we often follow up the next day. In one recent instance, a man named Mewlid responded positively when we asked if he had visited our site. “This is a great site. I’ve read lots and plan to keep on reading. It’s easily understandable and really gets to the heart of the matter!”, he responded. Pray for Mewlid!
One new app user from a remote mountain village has been busy reading. In the last month, he has read 20 books of the Bible, including all four Gospels. Seeing new users daily is exciting, but readers from remote areas like this are especially so!
Long-term field workers now living in North America recently introduced a U woman to the Scriptures via our smartphone app. Some time later, the woman saw an advertisement for our site while watching a U cooking show on YouTube. She immediately called our friend saying she’d seen the ad. We are grateful for God’s kindness in bringing together Google algorithms and living, breathing gospel witness for this U woman living in the diaspora.
One of our regular Bible site visitors sat down recently and read through the entire book of Luke over the course of just two hours.
One reader was apparently using a calculator app on his smartphone when our advertisement appeared on the ad banner. After clicking he visited the site and read Genesis 16-24 within an hour. Please continue to pray for ads to remain available.
100% Interested - “I’m not sure how you even found me, but thanks for sending me the link to this site! I like it. I’m a simple laborer, though, so I’m a bit worried (about security). Regardless, I am 100% interested in the content!” Fear of surveillance, not theological objections, continue to be the most significant obstacle for our U readers! Please continue to pray!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.