Thursday, July 8, 2021

His Legacy

 My team leaders from the place I had most recently been serving in Central Asia sent me a text message and several photos.  They had been in the town where I lived and stopped for lunch at what they knew had been my favourite restaurant.  The waitress noted they were foreigners and asked if they happened to be from Canada.  This simple question opened the door to going much deeper.  After establishing that they both knew me, the restaurant family shared with my team leaders several happy memories of when I had stopped by to drop off baked goods I had made them, or sat cross stitching in the corner of the kitchen while we chatted.  My team leader then updated them on my current situation and used it as a means to share my testimony and how the Lord has worked through many health struggles in my life for His glory.  Together the restaurant family stood for a picture as they passed on their greetings to me.

I praise the Lord that even thou the time He had me in the town was so short (I only lived there for about four months and that was now more than a year and a half ago) His legacy of love for the people I had met still lives on.  He is still making a way for His glory to be proclaimed among them, using my small offering as a touch point.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.