Thursday, April 11, 2019

Pray for Finances

One of the main things I will have to work on before I can move back overseas is raising more support. I have talked to several team leaders in a variety of Central Asian countries and, in each situation, it is clear that the cost of living is just more expensive. The Lord has so wonderfully provided for my needs over all these years, through faithful givers like yourselves, that this is the first time I have ever felt the need to mention finances in my newsletter. If you or your church feels led to partner with me monthly in serving Christ among the U people in this way please write me at ksahomebase@hotmail.com. I would love to set up a time to meet, either one-on-one or with your church group, to share with you my love for this unreached people group. You can also give directly online https://pioneers.ca/give. My account number is 1080. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.