Shortly after returning to Canada the local oice of my organization asked if I would be willing to host a five-week long small group, geared towards people taking first steps in their journey to serving overseas. I agreed, and we are covering topics like the difference between the lost and the unreached; calling; barriers to serving and so much more. The group is small, with only four of us sitting in the living room, sharing highlights from our reading for the week and praying for one another in what the Lord brings our way. Please be praying that the Lord would use this group and others like it to send more workers to serve among the unreached. This morning, I read that for every 20,000 believers in Jesus, only 1 goes to people groups that have no access to the gospel. That could be YOU! Please pray for more workers.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.