The general tightening up of the political system in our area incites many different reactions in the hearts of my neighbours. While I was back down in my old city packing up, I was looking forward to saying goodbye to people and imparting them with a final gospel presentation. But many of my friends where filled with fear at breaking the rules, that at my first mere mention of Jesus, they obviously changed the topic to something safe like the weather.
At the same time I have heard of more of my friends leading studies than ever before. Many people have been left empty and questioning the old ways. Recently a young man was called into the station to complete his registration and boldly announced to the station that he was not a Muslim, but instead a follower of Jesus. May this hunger for truth dispel the fear and drive more and more people to seek Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.