Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Home Time



I am currently back in Canada, enjoying my time catching up with supporting churches and being encouraged in the body of Christ. Some highlights from my time so far have been: attending a gathering down in the States of churches and individuals who are faithfully committed to praying for the Uyghur people, sharing at a ladies meeting at my home church and letting the women try some baby food I carried back with me from our factory, and, of course, catching up with friends and family over some good meals. I will still be in Canada until the middle of June and am looking forward to a week of helping out at candidate orientation, seeing new workers get ready to serve God overseas, and taking a class at Heritage College on the book of Psalms (a book that just in the last year was finally translated into the Uyghur language).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.