Thursday, February 11, 2016

Coming Home

I am planning on being back in Canada From April 1st – June 15th.  I would love the opportunity to meet with as many of your as I can.  I continue to be amazed at the large group of people who have so faithfully stood with me in the work for more than 10 year.  If your club, or small group have a time that would work best, or an event that I can join in during my visit home please write me at ksahomebase@hotmail.com with dates and suggestions.  I also love just meeting one on one with families over dinner.  Sometimes our relationship feels very one sided, you guys get letters from me quarterly, some of you follow my blog, or even get our work newsletter, but I know very little of your life over the last two year.  I don’t get to hear news of what father is teaching you or how he is stretching you.  Please don’t hesitate email me too, so we can set up a time to hangout when I am up in your area. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.