This winter, I traveled south once again to collaborate with a media team focused on my former home. Since the team hadn’t pre-planned specific projects for me, my first few weeks were quiet—offering a providential window of time to explore new connections for our own media initiatives.
For a long time, we have dreamed of launching a website to complement our Instagram page. We envision a dedicated
space where people can read the Word for themselves and find robust answers to their most frequently asked questions.
This goal led me into a series of online meetings to navigate copyright laws for "Muslim-friendly" Russian scripture
translations. I also had the privilege of meeting with other ministries that specialize in app development, seeking ways
to align our projects with their technical expertise. To sharpen my skills, I completed a short online course on utilizing
AI for digital engagement. While the course focused on marketing, I found I could readily adapt those principles to
deepen scriptural engagement for our audience.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.